Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Gamarvani Experience

On 19th September 2015, SMAN 3 Bandung held a music festival called Gamarvani. Gamarvani means a trip to the moon, it's the theme of the festival. I came early morning because I participated in the promotion parade, it was a competition the most unique parade team wins. After the parade I didn't wet straight to the event because I wanted to hang out with my friends first at Bober, so we went to the place. At 1 PM me and my friends went to Gamarvani, it was crowded with people wanting to buy food at the Bazaar and watching live music. My friends and I went through the whole festival, at 4 pm my parade team was announced to be the first winner :). The show got a lot more fun because there was a drama about the backstory of Gamarvani by TsT. After the Maghrib Prayer, the main show went on by Adera and Hivi. So, basically it was a very fun experience and that's also the event that made me have lots of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment